SURINAME REDTAIL BOA FOR SALE. HERE ARE SOME HIGHLIGHTS:
- Boa constrictor constrictor
- CB(Farm Bred)
- Approximately 18 – 25 Inches In Length
- Also Known As True Redtail Boas Due To The Extreme Color On Their Tail
- These Have Crisp Colors That They Retain Even Into Adulthood
- Feeding On Live Or Frozen Thawed Rat Pups Weekly
- Naturally Occurring In South America, But Primarily Out Of Suriname
- Adults Can Reach Up To 6-8 Feet In Length
- With Proper Care And Set Up Care These Boas Are Able To Live Up To 20-25+ Years
- Boas Can Give Birth To 30 – 50 Live Babies At A Time
- These Are Tropical And Semi Arboreal So Be Sure To Provide Branches For Climbing And Temperatures In The 80’s
- SURINAME REDTAIL BOA good pets?
The Suriname red tail boa is a gorgeous snake that’s quite a joy to own. Not only are they quite fun to look at, but they’re low-maintenance with a gentle temperament! These are large snakes with some specific needs that need to be met.